Ian is learning so much. He has started learning over the past couple of days about stranger safety and how to act in certain situations. We rented a DVD called, "Stranger Safety" that he really likes because its funny but is very educational. He is also practicing his numbers and letters. He is doing a great job and is very smart! We just need to work on the whole attention span thing which will be better as he gets a little older. Ian also wants to be a firefighter! We have been learning about fire safety and the work that firefighters do. I called the Fire Dept today and spoke with Fire Chief, Steve Brande. He is the one that delivered Ariana! He told me to bring him by tomorrow for a personal tour! Ian is stoked!

Ariana is our little funny girl. She loves to play and entertain! She loves to dance! If you put on a song in the car or at home she immediately starts dancing. She moves her little fists up and down and sways side to side or bounces...... very cute! She's my little "no-no girl". I always call her that when she is doing something she knows she shouldn't be doing. Such as......pulling things out of the trash or putting valuables in, climbing on the table, pulling the toilet paper off the roll, climbing into drawers, pulling tiny toys or coins in her mouth, biting, oh did I say biting? This is her #1 method of self-defense! (from Ian) Or just a way to tell you that she's mad! I'll try and post new things as often as possible about what they are doing new.........
Ariana is our little funny girl. She loves to play and entertain! She loves to dance! If you put on a song in the car or at home she immediately starts dancing. She moves her little fists up and down and sways side to side or bounces...... very cute! She's my little "no-no girl". I always call her that when she is doing something she knows she shouldn't be doing. Such as......pulling things out of the trash or putting valuables in, climbing on the table, pulling the toilet paper off the roll, climbing into drawers, pulling tiny toys or coins in her mouth, biting, oh did I say biting? This is her #1 method of self-defense! (from Ian) Or just a way to tell you that she's mad! I'll try and post new things as often as possible about what they are doing new.........

No comments:
Post a Comment